Sunday 30 June 2013

Ich Liebe Freiburg


I like how it really has the feel of a student city.
I love to look at the full moon hanging over the Black Forest
I love how their dorm looks like even though I am not living in one.
I like the fact that people here don't only study medicine but also music, bird, trees, German language and whatsnot.
There's plenty of hike options and Paris is just 3 hours away while Zurich is 2 hours away.

I am fond of waking up to the view of Black Forest everyday.
The food are variables and the MENSA caters to even vegetarian. The MENSA of science faculty itself is a sight to behold on itself.
I love the concept of sustainable living and how everybody embraces it here.
I am typing this looking over at the windmills, half moon and lightning slices through the sky above the Black Forest.
My days here are numbered as as much as I am happy to go back for summer holidays in Malaysia, I am also sad of the fact that I am not staying here anymore.


I shall go and comb the old town, go up the Munster and look into the land up there in Schauinsland.
But please, no more finding of bombshell from the WW2.

No comments:

Post a Comment