Tuesday 9 October 2012

Ka-ching!

I forked out quite a lot for the exchange.
We're required to pay a lump of 8000kc. mayb sth like fee, to our local IFMSA. My friends from Montenegro paid lesser to theirs.

A chunk was swapped for a nice Canon G12. Don't give me that look. Think of it as a present to self after finishing 4 years in medical school.

But most important of all, I got 50 Euro pocket money per week and in term of food, I hardly spent half of it a week. Oh yeah, I ate like a quarter of the usual. Filling breakfast. Occassionally heavy dinner. Sometime I do lunch. And amazingly, I'm far from hungry.
The feeling is always good when you get money.
Apart from the pocket money, BVMD supplement about 50 euro for activities. Mine was spent on Mugorsky concert (8euro) and NSP fee (30 sth Euro).
Don't ask. I don't remember why she got only 20 Euro.

U'd do the math and found out that I still have 10 euro plus to be spent. I'd just close my eyes and pretend that I don't see it because
~
~
~
~
on my first day, Iva handed me a decent nokia phone with 10euro credit. Which is very great because when you reload, you reload minimum of 20 euro and hey, I am not going to use that much in a month.

I can say that I am very lucky.
Jaime was promised a bike but turned out the bike doesn't fit her and they just forget about it. And she had to look out for ticket inspector everytime she's on tram.

No comments:

Post a Comment