Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Apartment

I wake up to the view of Black Forest and the windmills everyday <3

I live with the wonderful couple, Chris "Shepherd" and Iva "Bacon".
The apartment is 5 minutes away from the hospital but since the Heart Center is on the other end, the walk takes minimum 10 minutes.

The unit is on the topmost floor. Read = stargazing opportunities. yay!
It's small but enough for 3 ppl.
Has 2 bedrooms with cute kitchen and bathroom.

Pluspoint is that it has a balcony. Which means
sunbathing
chilling out with my fix of soda
cooling down during the warm summer nights.



I love the kitchen especially.
They painted a fraction of the wall red and I put my white handprint among the previous handprints on it. The visual is very cool.
And on top of it is a shelf full with alcohol bottles of various shapes and sizes ~ Chris loves collecting things and one is alcohol bottles.
Idk, if he don't mind other type of bottles I can send him the various ointment bottles we have in Malaysia =p
And if my weight doesn't show any improvement, I know I shall put the blame on the bowl on the table.
It never get empty despite countless hand-dipping by me and Chris ~ Chris's mom loves to buy chocolates but is too guilty to eat them.hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment